/* Google Analytics Thing (http://www.google.com/analytics/) ----------------------------------------------------------------- */ // Google Maps Thing // ------------------------------------------ */

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Melancholy

I am writing this post somewhere over Alaska. As the title states I am feeling a little down, perhaps because I will not see my wife for two weeks, perhaps because my ass hurts. I suspect the first. I feel like making a list mostly because I am unsure I can write a coherent sentence. Be forwarned, this post may be really long as I really have nothing to do on the plane.

Good/Not Bad*
  • The first inflight meal was not too bad.
  • Getting from LaGuardia to JFK was really easy.
  • Noise cancelling headphones I borrowed from N8.
  • Korean music videos. I am amused by them.
Bad
  • The air in this plane is really dry... my eyes are cracking.
  • I will not see my wife for two weeks.
  • The first inflight movie was 'I Good Company' (not what you think... the movie made me depressed but not because it was terrible).
  • The second inflight movie is... I forget because I am not able to watch it because it is in Korean and there is a talk guy in front of the subtitles.
  • I think I grabbed the wrong converter from the Lab... so I will have to pick one up upon arrival.
  • Final movie... 'Racing Strips'. Now I want to kill all zebras.
Blah, that is all I've got so far. It will still be light out when I land so I will post some photos tomorrow (time permitting). Oh, where is your prom king now.

Z.Monkey

*You may not think there is a distinction but right now I feel there is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home